Toddler at Community Hall

mrsminniemouse

DIS Veteran
DD is 2 and a quarter. We are visiting OKW next month. Is there anything for her to do at community hall? Of course, I would be with her. I was thinking of colouring or play doh, that kind of stuff.

Also, at VWL in May I noticed you could hire bikes with toddler seats on the back. We were disappointed that we did not get time to use them. Are the same type of seats available at OKW?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Mandy ::MinnieMo

I know you can rent bikes, but have no idea about the toddler seats. There are also surrey bikes for rent at OKW.

We just returned and my 2dd spent some time coloring and "typing" on the computers at the community hall. They have some toddler size trucks also. I can't speak to the bicycle seats but I did notice that the surreys had a seat on the front that is similar to those on supermarket carts. We ran out of time this trip but hope to rent one next time.
Have a nice trip.

They also have a few activities each week for the preschool crowd... the unbirthday party is fun and you can check the schedule for other things that might interest him.

They have colouring for them and a few other things but no bikes that I ever remember seeing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter