Toddler Friendly / Non-Character Dinner TS Ideas

I totally agree with WCC, a really fun experience. My son has always enjoyed T-Rex at DS. Beaches & Cream is also a great spot. Really fun with typical soda fountain type menu that most kids would enjoy.

This fall we are taking our first family trip to Disney. Our boys will be 3 and 5 and our 3 year old is not a big fan of Characters. We are still doing a few character meals for our 5 year old's benefit but are looking for a few non-character TS options outside of the actual parks that we can reserve for our non-park/break day. Suggestions?
I know this is not what you asked but I would schedule you character meals for the last part of trip so your younger one has a chance to see some characters from a distance before they come right up to table. at least I have found this to help some of our younger ones

I was also going to suggest Trails End. If you go for dinner, maybe you could combine it with either a hay ride at Fort Wilderness or maybe the campfire sing-a-long. Chip and Dale are at the sing-a-long, but it would be easy to stay away from them. I just love the relaxed feel at Fort Wilderness. And it is an easy boat ride away from MK :) All part of the adventure!

Whispering Canyon Cafe gets my vote for atmosphere and decent food quality. Ohana is one that we felt the food quality was hit or miss, but was once a staple of our trips. Rainforest has atmosphere, but food quality is ok. I know characters aren’t there thing, but 1900 Park Fair has good food, and primarily face characters. You could easily excuse yourself before a character arrives. I think you need to find a menu you like and go from there.

Great advice! Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter