Toddlers at Sea World, Aquatica and DC?

BadgerGirl84

I used to have a tag...
We are thinking about a spring trip to Orlando and skipping WDW this time (we like to buy APs every other year for WDW) and doing the Sea World parks. Our girls are 5, 3 and 2.

Can anyone tell me how your toddlers enjoy these parks? We aren't expecting them to be the same as WDW. I last went to Sea World as a teen, so I don't remember much. Do toddlers generally enjoy sitting through the Sea World shows? (Our girls sit through movie theater movies and planetarium shows at the local museum.) Does anyone know when the Sesame Street area will be opening?

Would toddlers enjoy Discovery Cove? We will be traveling with our nanny and it will be possible for each of the adults to get a chance to do a few things solo that the kids aren't able to do (snorkeling for example) but I'm not sure if it's worth the cost?

I'd love to hear any experiences with toddlers at these parks. Thanks!

I definitely think your girls would love the Sea World parks.

Sesame Street is slated to open Spring 2019 - no official date yet.

If you have a nanny travelling with you, DC is TOTALLY worth it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter