Toilet seats for kids

joanchris

DIS Veteran
Hi all, It occurred to me today that when at WDW we'll be out for major parts of most days...something we're not used to. My DD10 (non-ambulatory, poor balance) uses a kids toilet seat reducer at home, and we hold onto her on the toilet when out, but we've never been away for so many days in a row before (other than visiting family etc) and this will get old fast....plus she likes some "freedom" from our hands holding onto her when she needs to do serious business....SO, do any of the bathrooms (maybe in the baby care centers?) have kids sized toilets or reducer rings? Or do I need to tote one along? We'll bring one to keep in the hotel, but I'd rather not tote one along the rest of the time! (I've seen the ones that fold up and it doesn't work for us, the places where it folds end up pinching DD's bottom!)
Thanks!
Joan

joanchris said:
SO, do any of the bathrooms (maybe in the baby care centers?) have kids sized toilets or reducer rings? Or do I need to tote one along? We'll bring one to keep in the hotel, but I'd rather not tote one along the rest of the time! (I've seen the ones that fold up and it doesn't work for us, the places where it folds end up pinching DD's bottom!)
Thanks!
Joan
I haven't been in them in years, but have read that the baby Care centers have some kid size toilets. In my experience, kid's size toilets are quite low to the ground, so I don't know if that will cause any problems.
I DO know that Virgin Records in the West Side of DD has a kids size toilet in there 2nd floor restroom. (I've been in that restroom and seen adults enter the stall and back out with a strange look on their face). :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter