Toiletries at Value Resorts??

sqpcsqpc

Mouseketeer
Packing tonight for a long weekend. It will be our first stay in some time at an All-Stars resort. We were told we should not expect basic (shampoo, conditioner, etc) toiletries. Can anyone confirm or refute please?

I don't know if its the same in the All Stars, but in Pop Century they have switched from the little bottles of toiletries to shower wall mounted larger bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. Maybe what you heard was the fact that the little bottles are not given out in a lot of places; can anyone reply whether or not the All Stars have the same wall mounted set up as Pop?

Who told you that?
They still have shampoo but I believe at most resorts its now wall mounted in the shower vs little bottles on the side.
POP had them that way a few weeks ago.
Personally I like using what I like using though so I bring my own and never use hotel products.

I have been an AS Music visitor since 2009 and have always had the shampoo (it really is real shampoo, not a sham so don't worry about it), conditioner and soap. Last visit was this past February and they still had the small bottles but when I see what it is they are installing, it shouldn't take long to place those in every room so I guess when we are there in 143 days it will be the big bottles. Doesn't matter to us as we always pack soap, shampoo, etc. for any trip we go on. We just like the stuff we are accustomed to and it really doesn't take all that much room oin the suitcase.

We just like the stuff we are accustomed to

Same here. Most stores now sell those tiny travel size toiletries you might want to consider so you can still take the brands you like without using up a lot of luggage room.

Who told you that?
They still have shampoo but I believe at most resorts its now wall mounted in the shower vs little bottles on the side.
POP had them that way a few weeks ago.
Personally I like using what I like using though so I bring my own and never use hotel products.

I brought my own.

9 more weeks and I'll be back :)
Hope you're having a great visit.

Hey, free hotel with AP ... I’ll take that for my long weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter