Tokyo Disney Itineraries

Decided to move it to the last 2 weeks of May 2020. Just cant wait til Oct! Also I think spring will be a nicer times for the gardens everywhere. I think the comment about HK first might be apt- do the trip in reverse, weather wise. Ive also read it might be cheaper to fly to HK, but it is definitely a longer trip. We live in Florida after moving from the north 3 years ago- its horrible here in the summer, so I assume like HK would be.
We’re moving to Florida in June! I need to mentally prepare myself for the heat first thing lol

We are an hour north of Tampa. Its the humidity that is so horrible. :)
We’re moving to the Melbourne area. I’m actually really excited for the heat and humidity. Dh isn’t at all lol. I grew up in Georgia so I love that kind of weather. I know it’s gonna be more intense in Florida though. I plan to go swimming a lot

Decided to move it to the last 2 weeks of May 2020. Just cant wait til Oct! Also I think spring will be a nicer times for the gardens everywhere. I think the comment about HK first might be apt- do the trip in reverse, weather wise. Ive also read it might be cheaper to fly to HK, but it is definitely a longer trip. We live in Florida after moving from the north 3 years ago- its horrible here in the summer, so I assume like HK would be.
I have been to Hong Kong in July and August. In my opinion, it’s worse than Orlando. Sweat just drips non-stop down our face. My brother just visited Tokyo and Hong Kong in March. Hong Kong was as hot as it’s in summer time. I was surprised because I remember March used to be mild from my childhood memories. Global warming definitely plays a big role. Best months to visit Hong Kong weather-wise are November and December. Definitely pack layers of clothing as Tokyo would be cooler whereas Hong Kong would be warmer in May.

Have fun planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!