Tokyo Disneyland selling my kids on a Japanese Family Vacation

Our3ps

Mouseketeer
So we LOVE our Disney World vacations. My kids don't want to go anywhere else for vacation. My DH has an opportunity to possibly go to Japan on business next summer for about 12-14 days and I jumped at the idea of this being our annual family vacation. With what we spend at Disney each year it's possible along with his hotel coverage and food per diem. So I run the idea by my kids and they say absolutely no way. We want to do Disney again. I thought wait!!! There is a Disneyland in Tokyo!!! NOW the kids are on board. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl::cool1:

So we LOVE our Disney World vacations. My kids don't want to go anywhere else for vacation. My DH has an opportunity to possibly go to Japan on business next summer for about 12-14 days and I jumped at the idea of this being our annual family vacation. With what we spend at Disney each year it's possible along with his hotel coverage and food per diem. So I run the idea by my kids and they say absolutely no way. We want to do Disney again. I thought wait!!! There is a Disneyland in Tokyo!!! NOW the kids are on board. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl::cool1:

Oh, for a moment I thought you were selling your kids for a Tokyo Disney vacation, and I'd say you'd probably need to sell them for $1,500 each :rolleyes1

J/K :)

You and your family will LOVE Tokyo Disneyland, the problem is, they might not want to go back to WDW after!

Oh, for a moment I thought you were selling your kids for a Tokyo Disney vacation, and I'd say you'd probably need to sell them for $1,500 each :rolleyes1

J/K :)

You and your family will LOVE Tokyo Disneyland, the problem is, they might not want to go back to WDW after!

Haha! Just found this thread again! Thanks we will see what 2014 brings us. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter