Tom has left the building!

T.E. Yeary

The Timeshare Store, Inc
I'll be going out of town today and will return late Friday night. :banana:

After all the stress of last week :badpc: it's time!!!

I'll answer any PM's or E-Mails when I return. Just didn't want anyone to think I'm ignoring them. :snooty:

I'm sure my board member buddies can answer most of your questions. Hey, I learned everything I know from them! :grouphug:

Remember, the staff at The Timeshare Store, Inc. is there for you as well. So, give them a call or E-Mail. They don't seem to mind that I'm going!:jumping1:

I'll be checking the boards and my messages Friday evening. ::yes::

See you soon,
Tom :moped:

:cool1: Have a great trip!

Thansk fro lettign us know. Some of us tend to track down DISers who are MIA! ;)

So who's in charge of the smilies in your absence??? :confused:

With all the people who have been missing lately, maybe we should get auto reply for PMs.

For example: "I'm sorry, wtpclc will be away from the boards until her boss goes on vacation again. If you need immediate assistance, you really should get a life!" :teeth:

wtpclc said:
With all the people who have been missing lately, maybe we should get auto reply for PMs.

For example: "I'm sorry, wtpclc will be away from the boards until her boss goes on vacation again. If you need immediate assistance, you really should get a life!" :teeth:

bwhahahahah!!!! I really like this!

Have fun Tom!!!

Tom,

Have a great time!! Be sure to report back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter