Tomorrow Morning, you wake up, and got a few hours alone

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
what do you eat ? what you do ?

I will make myself a egg sandwich, some ham, coffee and OJ, trun on tv and either watch METV or Oxygen while reading my phone

I make biscuits with boysenberry jam and sausage & bacon on the side.

I read. Unless I am feeling motivated (which hasn't happened in awhile) and then I turn on my music (loud) and clean the house, put away my pile of laundry.

well, since i got the checkbook balanced yesterday then i sit down to watch the shows i won't in front of other family members b/c of their negative commentary if they so much as pass through the room (love after lockup, any garden variety wife killing their husband documentary, most of the real housewives franchises....). i'll run or empty the dishwasher, toss in a load of laundry-and brew me a fresh pot of kona.

sit down to watch the shows i won't in front of other family members b/c of their negative commentary if they so much as pass through the room (love after lockup, any garden variety wife killing their husband documentary, most of the real housewives franchises....).

I get that

Tomorrow morning I will get up......turn on the computer, catch up on emails, etc....Dis of course
Breakfast tomorrow will be a berry chocolate smoothie and iced tea
Bake a cake because Sunday is DS's birthday

I'm over 8 months pregnant, so I'd probably sit on the couch with my feet up, watch Youtube or some random movie on Netflix or Amazon. Not sure what I'd make to eat. My cravings vary day to day.

Well I am living it right now (I have about an hour)... Drink coffee and sit on the couch with the computer. If I had more time, I would binge watch the last season of Orange is the New Black.

I have the luxery right now to have that every morning ( though I don't always take "hours"). I have adult kids who have their own schedules and my husband is currently working out of town. I'm jobless currently while we are trying to sell the house and move(taking way too long). My normal routine is get up and feeding the cats. I have my breakfast of fried eggs with toast and a cup of peppermint tea. Then I start my daily devotions then move on to a bit of time on the internet.
I love morning time to myself. I'm usually up before 6 am and if someone else is up it quite possibly could throw the rest of my day out of sync :)

I don’t know that things would change too much. I’d meditate (I started doing it daily just over 3 weeks ago and find it fantastic!) then have a protein shake and probably just watch some meaningless stuff on YouTube.

Have a cup of coffee on the back deck. Watch the wild baby bunnies play and the 2 hawks hunt our freshly hayed field. I did that this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter