Tomorrow Morning, you wake up, and got a few hours alone

I would feed the dog, eat my breakfast yogurt, start a load of laundry and then watch something that isn't kid-friendly. I don't watch a lot of TV so I'd take advantage of the time to myself.

Same as I do every morning since I am alone. Weekdays, wake up, shower, jump in the car, go to work, eat an egg and sausage sandwich or oatmeal while I read emails and print out all my setup for the day. Weekends, whatever I feel like. Sometimes I make breakfast, which is making a dozen eggs and cooking a dozen sausage patties for my breakfast sandwiches to put in the freezer, or sometimes I don't eat anything until 3 or 4:00. Some weekends I go all day without eating and eat on Sunday.

Have toast and eggs with a big mug of coffee while watching House Hunters with husband. That is our lazy Sunday mornings the past year since we stopped attending church.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter