Tomorrowland Terrace Holiday Dessert Party Advice

Oneanne

DIS Veteran
In the past I've read thru several threads about the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party, but now that I actually have it booked, I can't seem to find what I'd read to re-reference it, so I'm looking for some advice.

My reservation time is 9pm and Holiday Wishes starts at 10pm the day I'm booked. The Disney notes for the even say both to check in 60 minutes and 90 minutes prior. For those who have recently attended, which do you recommend 60 or 90? And is that 60/90 minutes before 9pm or 10pm?

Are the tables first-come or assigned?

Do they currently offer a good assortment of savory items, or is it primarily sweets?

Any other advice to offer, reviews?

Thanks!

In the past I've read thru several threads about the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party, but now that I actually have it booked, I can't seem to find what I'd read to re-reference it, so I'm looking for some advice.

My reservation time is 9pm and Holiday Wishes starts at 10pm the day I'm booked. The Disney notes for the even say both to check in 60 minutes and 90 minutes prior. For those who have recently attended, which do you recommend 60 or 90? And is that 60/90 minutes before 9pm or 10pm?

Do they currently offer a good assortment of savory items, or is it primarily sweets?

Thanks!
Maybe this helps (my apologies if the review is 'dated'):

https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/r...arty-at-magic-kingdom-for-happily-ever-after/

Thanks!

For the Tomorrowland Terrace version (which it sounds like is the version you have booked), official check-in time is 60 minutes prior fireworks, altough generally speaking many seem to report being let in a bit earlier. Tables are assigned at the venue, mainly based on party size. This is why some opt to 'get in line' early for check-in, although I'd suggest there really isn't a bad table (just subtle differences). Most tables are either along the rail or one layer back.

They added some new "savory items" to the dessert party menu earlier this year... cheeseburger spring rolls, cheeses, etc... in addition to the usual sugary stuff. My personal opinion is these things are a better value for the experience and reserved viewing, not so much the food, but that's obviously subjective.

Hope that helps!

For the Tomorrowland Terrace version (which it sounds like is the version you have booked), official check-in time is 60 minutes prior fireworks, altough generally speaking many seem to report being let in a bit earlier. Tables are assigned at the venue, mainly based on party size. This is why some opt to 'get in line' early for check-in, although I'd suggest there really isn't a bad table (just subtle differences). Most tables are either along the rail or one layer back.

They added some new "savory items" to the dessert party menu earlier this year... cheeseburger spring rolls, cheeses, etc... in addition to the usual sugary stuff. My personal opinion is these things are a better value for the experience and reserved viewing, not so much the food, but that's obviously subjective.

Hope that helps!
Thank you,this does help!

We did the Plaza Garden Viewing party on 12/2 during the Christmas party and were let in at 8:30. I believe I saw people already in the Terrace view area at this time. We had a great time. The cheeseburger egg rolls are sooo good. The garden wasn’t crowded and everyone stayed sitting which was nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter