• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tony's window seats and view of Spectro?

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
Does Tony's have window seats and if so can you see any of Spectromagic from there?

Thanks!

They do have windows in front...but, better yet request to be seated at a table on the porch. We always do this and have yet to even have to wait extra time to be seated there. Just make your PS 45 min to an hour before the parade and you shouldn't have a problem pulling this off. :wave:

We ate there July 6th. Didn't have ressies until that day. When we arrived ( at 7:00) we requested a table on the porch and asked the waitress if we could occupy it until Spectromagic ( 9:00), we assured her that we would take good care of her. No problem....although it was hot and humid it was the best parade experience we've ever had.

It has been ages since we at at Tony's and it was for breakfast. I thought the porch was closed in? Am I wrong? This will be in February so I'm wondering if it will be too cold?
Thanks!

Do you think it would be likely to have that luck in Dec. right before Christmas? And can you see the fireworks from there too, or just the parade?

Hello...I was still wondering if you can see the fireworks from Tony's or just the parade. I am assuming just the parade because of the location, but just curious from those who have sat there.

The porch is open. It is raised up a little from the sidewalk.

You cannot see the fireworks from Tonys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter