Too many pictures, not enough pages in my album

BevS97

disney scrapper
I am working on an album of our recent Florida vacation, I've bought the WDW album, and 2 refill packs, which gives me about 35 page protectors to work with - I can't get another pack, because firstly I have to import them from the States (i am in the UK) and anyw0ya, the album is just about bursting at the seams as it is.

Here's my problem - I am starting to run low on pages, so I've been though all the photo's left, and assigned 4 pages to Magic Kingdom, 2 pages to Epcot etc.

For Magic Kingdom (and most all the other pages have a similiar problem), I have about 30 photo's and 4 pages (2 double spreads)
I can either just select a couple of photo's for each page, and then not display the rest, or do some sort of collage (ala BH) and try and squeeze more in.
I have done one collage of the TON parade which came out quite well, but I'm not sure I want the last 10 pages of my book to all be collages -
'oh look Bev started to run out of room so she squeezed as many pictures in as possible....'

Anyway - this is lengthy - but what do you do when you have too many pictures??

Bev

Bev ,

I know you have probably already thought of this but how about 2 albums.

One to be about your trip to Florida which would include a few pages of Disney, The other to be strictly a Disney album.

Chessie

I know what you mean, Bev. I have way too many pictures! :rolleyes:

My cmc had some beautiful framed poster sized collages hanging in her hallway. I thought it was a wonderful way to display extra pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter