too much eating for 1 day?

crazzydisneyfan22

Earning My Ears
my plan for one day in my disney trip is to eat cereal in the room and then go over to MGM, lunch at the prime-time cafe and then park hop over to the MK and have dinner at the liberty tree. it will be christmas eve and i think thats a great dinner for the night. i'm just wondering if those 2 restaurants will be too much eating for the day, i want to eat as much as possible at the all-you-can-eat LTT but prime-time is one of my favorites and thats my only time being in MGM. Do you think it'll be too much?

It depends on your appetite but that is a lot of food. Maybe try to schedule an early lunch and a later dinner? And also skip dessert at Primetime?

Definately do a late dinner at the LTT. They give you all you can eat and the food it great. The Prime time has good meals and many eat desert, so leave time for it all to digest. Maybe a noon lunch and a 7-8:00 dinner.

Why not split an entree at Prime Time? Prime Time is also one of our family's favorites! I think your day sounds wonderful!

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter