Too risky?

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
Hi...we have a change in plans this June and have the option of driving up to Orlando from Naples Fl. I was nosing around and can get the RP 2 THE ENT. $99 rate, but the catch is we need 6/18-6/22...the OPENING days of the hotel!!!!!!:eek: I asked what happens if the resort does not open etc., and was told that we'd be moved to HRH or Portofino....not sure what to do...any advice?

No advice really but you have to ask yourself if you're the kind of person that gets all worked up over opening day glitches. Because, of course, there will probably be some! To thine own self be true :p ! If you don't go now can you go later even though it'll be a bit more? If it were me I'd wait until the end of the summer.

Good luck!

We have airfare booked into Ft. Meyers and now there is a bit of a family glitch...it will cost us $320 to change airfare, so we thought we'd change location instead, and of course kids yelled Orlando! We will have a 4 hour drive from Ft.Meyers...so we aren't sure yet, but made the ressies just in case...I have 'till 6/13 to cancel. I have never stayed at any hotel on its opening...we are mostly interested in the parks and the pool, which we can use the other resort facilities if RPR isn't running smoothly, they actually encouraged us to use the other resorts!I must say the FOTL access is our main reason for booking. If that's a glitch...then I will have really goofed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter