Took my terminally ill adult sister to Walt Disney World — Trip Report

Thank you for allowing us to share in this beautiful story. You are an amazing sister and family and a lifetime of beautiful memories.

I was just reading your original thread and wondered how your trip went. Thanks for coming back to let us know!

This is just a beautiful story of how your whole family came together to give your sister a magical trip! I love how you all care for her and one another so far as your trip is unfolding. Some wonderful CMs along the way, too!

I'm sure this isn't easy, so thank you for sharing this here!

This is an amazing read. It looks like you all had a wonderful trip, all things considered.

Your family is wonderful and I wish you all the best. Looking forward to the next post.

You qualify for “Best Sister of the Year”! What a wonderful trip you created for your sister!
You have earned an extra star in your crown! Great job!!!

How wonderful you and others were able to put this together for your sister and her family. All things considered, it seems to have gone well so far. I'll be watching for more updates!

I also have tears running as I read this. I am so happy that so many CM helped you to make this trip very special.

What an amazing trip for your sister. So glad she was able to ride NRJ, people like to complain it is too short but it is such a beautiful ride and was my youngest son's favorite on our last trip. I do love that Disney works so hard to be accessible to as many people as possible whatever their age or medical conditions. Everyone should be able to experience a piece of the magic.

What a wonderful thing you were able to do.
So glad to hear about the pixie dust --- you deserve to have those special memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter