took the plunge!

MonkeyPants

DIS Veteran
:teeth: just got off the phone with my guide, put down my 10%, should have my papers in a few days... 150 points at SSR. Decided to start with the minimum and see how often I use it and add more points later if I need to.

Welcome Home! Wonder how long you'll go before adding on? We didn't even last 60 days...before we even made it "home" for our first trip, we added on to our original 175 with another 130...

You'll LOVE it! :Pinkbounc

Mrs Potato Head said:
Welcome Home! Wonder how long you'll go before adding on? We didn't even last 60 days...before we even made it "home" for our first trip, we added on to our original 175 with another 130...

You'll LOVE it! :Pinkbounc

thanks all :wizard:

if it was more than just me (ie a wife and kids) then I could see myself with more points, would have started out with more, but I am single and the times I will travel will tend to be the less crowded times so the 150 should do me for a while.

I have actually been enjoying the benefits of the DVC since the start of it in 91, my aunt was one of the early joiners and she would often bring me along on a number of the trips she and her family would make. And one of my sisters as well as my brother are members. I've been enjoying the benefits so long (without having a clue how the whole thing worked :rotfl: ), I figure it might be time to jump in myself, but I havent been able to talk to my bro or sister this past week, which is why I've asked so many questions. And thanks to all those who took the time to answer my numerous questions. (and the ones I will likely have in the future :rotfl2: )

:banana: :cloud9: WELCOME HOME Monkey Pants!!!! :banana:

Hope you will enjoy many Magical Memory Making trips in the future!!! :wizard:

~DW :3dglasses

CONGRATS! :thumbsup2 And Welcome Home!

We originbally bought 150 points and drove to orlando to return the contract, and while we were waiting decided to buy 200 points instead. SO we added on before we even signed the orginal contract!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter