Toontown closing- free access for everything.

bxccah

Ch-Ch-Ch-ChipnDale!
It chokes me to say this, but disney are shutting down Toontown Online (along with pixie hollow and pirates)

I'm so upset. I love that game, it's a big part of my childhood.

Everyone now gets free membership basically, but I'm not sure if I want to play- I'll get annoyed/upset when I have to stop playing after getting so far *_*

Yes, ikr. I played PH for 6 years, since it was beta, and next month it goes away without a trace. Along with the 2500 badges I've gotten across two or three accounts, the very large wardrobe I've bought, and the hundreds of $$ I've spent! But it was a great ride and I had hundreds of hours of enjoyment, and I guess this is Disney's way of telling me it's time to move on. :wave2: LOL We'll always have our memories.

I didn't play, but my 10 year old has for a few years and the 6 year old just recently started getting into it. I loved watching them play and loved how fun/wholesome it was, but not babyish. The music always made me smile. We're all sad to see it go. :(

It chokes me to say this, but disney are shutting down Toontown Online (along with pixie hollow and pirates)

I'm so upset. I love that game, it's a big part of my childhood.

Everyone now gets free membership basically, but I'm not sure if I want to play- I'll get annoyed/upset when I have to stop playing after getting so far *_*

Yes ik I just posted the same thing my son was very upset the day we got the email. I got him Disney's infinity to try to replace it but not as easy to play.

I played for years with a bunch of adult friends from all over the country. One person even subscribed to a voice chat service that we all got to use. It was great to play while talking to everyone. I hope Disney or somebody will bring something back that is along the same line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter