Toontown Membership?

Pirate Me

DIS Veteran
I have signed up for Toontown month-to-month. If I decide to cancel the membership, what do I lose/get to keep? Right now I have four Toons. Will any of them be deleted if I switch back to a free account? I use the bottom middle one the most and wouldn't want it to get deleted...

Has anyone experienced this before?

I signed in recently because of the sweepstakes, on basic i get two toons both are in the middle. hope that helps.

Pirate! Why didn't you tell me you had a toontown account? Anyway, I've had a lot of experience with this.

When you cancel your membership, both middle toons are still available to use. Your other toons aren't deleted but unaccessible, and their doodles will still run around in the estate. You also get to keep all the gag tracks that you have so far.

All cancelling does is stop you from progressing more than you already have.

By the way, I'd reccomend using the game cards for subscriptions. You can get them lasting for 30 days or 90 days. That way you can easily pick up where you left off if you want to join again.

When I cancelled my membership, I lost all of my toons except the one and it as not at the same level when I left it. There was only a two month break in my membership, when I went to reinstate my membership and the one toon with the highest laff points was deleted (not by me) and toontown was unable to locate and reactivate it within their servers.

When I cancelled my membership, I lost all of my toons except the one and it as not at the same level when I left it. There was only a two month break in my membership, when I went to reinstate my membership and the one toon with the highest laff points was deleted (not by me) and toontown was unable to locate and reactivate it within their servers.

Hmmm... That sounds like toontown a few years ago (especially when you say "the one" as toontown now gives you two toons without membership).

I haven't heard of that happening for a long while. The last time I did was around 2006 when a friend of mine lost his house's inventory and doodle after renewing. There's been a lot of server patches since then. When did this happen to you?

Thanks all!

Pirate! Why didn't you tell me you had a toontown account? Anyway, I've had a lot of experience with this.

When you cancel your membership, both middle toons are still available to use. Your other toons aren't deleted but unaccessible, and their doodles will still run around in the estate. You also get to keep all the gag tracks that you have so far.

All cancelling does is stop you from progressing more than you already have.

By the way, I'd reccomend using the game cards for subscriptions. You can get them lasting for 30 days or 90 days. That way you can easily pick up where you left off if you want to join again.

Hi! I actually just signed up for it a week ago. The limited things you could do with a free account got really annoying. Thanks for the info.

Sorry to say but this was last year. The "one" toon that was lost was one of the two toons allowed without a membership.

Hmmm... That sounds like toontown a few years ago (especially when you say "the one" as toontown now gives you two toons without membership).

I haven't heard of that happening for a long while. The last time I did was around 2006 when a friend of mine lost his house's inventory and doodle after renewing. There's been a lot of server patches since then. When did this happen to you?

I'm not sure about that being true anymore (2 toons available?) I am a Toontown newbie, just started this week, but only the top middle slot is available on my free account. Also, being new, I just had read a few of the Toontown Online FAQs today, and found this under "what happened to my second free Toon":
"Free accounts that were created before April 30, 2008 had the ability to create a second Toon, located in the bottom-middle slot of the Pick-a-Toon screen. As of April 30, 2008, any Free account with a Toon currently occupying the bottom-middle slot will remain available provided this Toon is not deleted, in which case, they will no longer retain access to the bottom-middle slot. Any Free account that did not have a Toon in the bottom-middle slot before April 30, 2008 will no longer retain access to the bottom-middle slot. This also applies to any player with a full Toontown Membership who reverts to a Free access account."

Well, to reiterate, I am new to this, so I may not know what I'm talking about.

Well yes,
I was scared because I lost my membership...
Your toons will be deleted, besides the 1 in the pink box [house]
and the 1 in the green box [house]
Tho I was most worried about my toon Little Uber Kitti Kat in the ' Uber ' clan...
I'm still not but my friend told me don't worry! :)

I actually did delete the game for a while and kept it on hold. I didn't pay for the membership, but I did keep all my players. I was able to go on, but wasn't allowed in any boss buildings or boss hq's, but all my characters where there. My parents were able to be allowed to restart paying and then I was allowed to go in the boss buildings. None of your characters are lost and you don't lose any experience
:wave2::hyper::cool1:

I have signed up for Toontown month-to-month. If I decide to cancel the membership, what do I lose/get to keep? Right now I have four Toons. Will any of them be deleted if I switch back to a free account? I use the bottom middle one the most and wouldn't want it to get deleted...

Has anyone experienced this before?

The two toons in the middle are the free one and you won't be able to go into building in the other lands just in toontown central.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!