Toontown ???s

dis4harley

DIS Veteran
Could someone answer some questions about toontown for me, please?

We have been playing for a couple of weeks on a free account. I am thinking of getting a full account. Which way is beter to pay? monthly or a toontown card from the store?

If we get a full account and then decide not to keep the full account, then later on decide we want it back, would the other toons we had be there again or would we have to make new ones?

Also throw in any other info that would be usefull.

Thanks
Alisha

After your membershio expires, you can only play on that 1 nonmember toon, and that toonw ill still have all the gags. The other toons you make will not disappear, its just in storage kinda.

If you buy the membership card, you dont get the secret friend option where you can talk to other players.

Buying the membership online will allow you.

How many jelly beans can the Jelly bean bank in your house hold?

Right now mine holds 1000. Can it hold more? and if so how do I get it too?

There's a jellybean bank that can hold up to 7,500 its in my catalouge, it's the most i know of..

Another question. When you are fighting a cog, sometimes he misses you. Can you make him miss you by pressing jump? Or is it just totally random?

Also, could you tell me how much the banks are that hold more beans?

It's totally random. You can't stop him from missing you. The only way cogs wont attack is if you have lure.

Theres also a 2,500 bean bank. Im not sure of any others.

If you decide to get another membership, i'd be happy to help you out in game.

~mike. :goodvibes

I do have an account now. We play during the day some at random times. And I usually play at night from about 10 too 1 central time. I would love to have help if you are on at these times. I don't have any secret friends yet. I don't know anyone else that plays.

You will eventually be offerd to buy a bank that holds 10,000 beans. It comes in your cattlelog. I believe it goes from 1000-2500-5000-7500-10000. You will get them in order and have to buy them as they come in to get offered the next higher one.

It is better to buy a yearly membership. I think it is only $80. It is a lot less expensive then paying monthly.

Yeah. You save $40, which could probably be just enough to buy a gallon of gas or two.

Yeah. You save $40, which could probably be just enough to buy a gallon of gas or two.

Or use that money to put towards a second TT account like I did. You can never have enough toons. LOL!

I think i'm going to get another 3 month membership from those pre-paid cards.

Does anyone know how long it takes for each rod to come into the catalouge?

Like, if I buy the bamboo, when will the hardwood rod or whatever come. And if I buy that, when will the steel rod come?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter