Top 3 Cities in USA and out of Country that you

I went to Reno once for my youngests birthday. Stayed at Circus Circus. She won a GIANT stuffed dog.
One caveat if you go to Vegas. The Reno version of Circus Circus is much better than the Vegas Version. The latter is a dump. You can take your kid to the kiddie dome at CCLV, but I don't suggest staying there.

Lima? Take no expensive jewelry or hand bags. Make sure you aren't being followed around, especially when leaving Jose Chavez and try to stay in Mira Flores or San Isidro. Don't trust any one or leave your things sitting around.

I want to visit family there - so they'll take care of me!

US: Philadelphia, Charleston, San Diego
World: I can’t narrow it down to three. There’s too many.

One caveat if you go to Vegas. The Reno version of Circus Circus is much better than the Vegas Version. The latter is a dump. You can take your kid to the kiddie dome at CCLV, but I don't suggest staying there.

I still have a soft spot in my heart for Circus Circus in Las Vegas. Over 30 years ago I won a small slot jackpot of about $150 plus a "bonus": a free pair of pantyhose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter