Top 3 favorite candy

peanut butter M&Ms
chocolate with almonds, bark, M&Ms, whatever
dark chocolate mint

Gosh....tough to be specific and only pick three.

Chocolate with caramel... preferably dark chocolate
Chocolate with peanut butter... preferably dark chocolate
Chocolate with almonds... preferably dark chocolate

Expensive fancy chocolate to Hershey, Mars, Russell Stover and Cadbury....I like it all. Except, not a fan of cheap dollar store like (no brand) chocolate that tastes blech.

Fruity type candy...I like Red Swedish Fish most. My DH and three kids prefer fruity candy to chocolate which is blasphemy to me. I will nibble on the gummy/fruity stuff but don't crave it or binge on it or seek it out.

This time of year I have a hankering for candy corn.

If I had a kid who went trick or treating and came home and dumped his candy on the table for me to pick three pieces....I would pick a dark chocolate milky way, a Reese's peanut butter cup and red swedish fish.

1. Cherry Ripe
They are a bit like a Bounty with a cherry and coconut filling covered in dark chocolate. I prefer the double dipped ones which have an extra coating of chocolate and uses a better chocolate.

2. Mars Bar
Which you Americans would call a Milky Way. And the chocolate bar that we call a Milky Way you would call a Three Musketeers. It's very confusing.

3. Any good dark chocolate, particularly if it's flavoured with something like orange, raspberry or mint.

Peanut M&Ms
Reeses Cups (frozen, of course)
Almond Joy

Honorable Mention: Mallo Cups, which we have where I grew up but can't seem to find anywhere else. So whenever I go home I have to grab some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter