Top 3 favorite candy

I go through phases so don't really have a favorite. Used to be addicted to tootsie rolls, couldn't keep them in the house because I'd eat an entire bag of minis in one seating. I just had to do one of those in home colon tests about a month ago so I don't think I'll ever eat another tootsie roll after that, addiction cured, just saying.

I will always eat peanut M&Ms if there are any in the house.
Love full sized peanut butter cups, I like to eat all the chocolate off so I just have the peanut butter left then eat that.
Just about anything white chocolate.
Just about any kind of gummi candy.

This thread brings me a smile to remember my Grandma (she is with Jesus in Heaven now) who loved any and all candy! She would also always have some type of candy treat with her! I think her very favorite were Reese's Cups. I'm not much a candy person (jaw issues), though I definitely have a SWEET tooth or teeth :D. I can still sort of enjoy a Nestle Crunch bar (which I have always liked) once in a great while. Anyway when younger, I also enjoyed homemade milk chocolate fudge from a local candy shop or Disneyland!, Kit Kat and plain m and m's. Years ago, every so often, it was so funny, I'd have a Twix craving. :)

Last edited:

Holiday Reese's "cups" - pumpkins, trees, eggs...whatever
Swedish Fish
Smarties (the tart American ones, not the chocolate Canadian ones)

If I'm going to spend calories on candy it has to be chocolate!

1. see's milk bordeaux
2. kit kat
3. cadbury cream eggs

I can’t come up with just three, so I will have three categories.

Chocolate
Nuts
Carmel
Honorable mention fruit jellies

Bottle Caps
Razzles
Spree

Honorable mention to Pucker Ups...I always have to get me a bag of these from Goofy's Candy Company at the Springs when I'm at the World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter