Top 3 old time Actors (prime before 1980)

Actors:
Clark Gable
Sidney Poiter
James Dean - modern day equivalent Alexander Skarsgaard

Actresses:
Vivian Leigh
Audrey Hepburn
Vivian Leigh - sorry, Lauren Bacall

Actors:
William Powell
Dana Andrews
James Cagney

Actresses:
Bette Davis
Barbara Stanwyck (Stella Dallas!)
Maureen O'Hara

Cary Grant
Rock Hudson

Doris Day

I chose these three because my parents looked so much like them when they were young. My mom was a dead ringer for Doris Day. My dad looked like Rock Hudson when he was young. Now that he's older, he looks more like Cary Grant.

Clark Gable

Gregory Peck

Jack Nicholson:

Great choices. Jack Nicholson so good in everything, and Clark Gable, just loved him, also Vivien Leigh one of my favorites movies of all time, but maybe I might give it slightly to Gregory Peck in To Kill a Mockingbird. I remember that movie and his performance being so powerful to me even as a very young kid, still remember first time I saw it watching it with my grandmother. All the actors in that movie were great, including the kids.

Last edited:
Cary Grant
Rock Hudson

Doris Day

I chose these three because my parents looked so much like them when they were young. My mom was a dead ringer for Doris Day. My dad looked like Rock Hudson when he was young. Now that he's older, he looksj more like Cary Grant.

Do u look like anyone famous, just curious?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!