• I Feel Bad
  • Midnight, Texas
  • Reverie
  • Trial & Error

Im gonna miss
3. Criminal Minds
2. The Cool Kids
1. Code Black

I’m really sad about The Cool Kids and Whiskey Cavalier. I didn’t watch any others on the cancelled list regularly.

I think the only three on that list that I watched are Elementary, Whiskey Cavalier, and Murphy Brown. The Murphy Brown re-boot was awful, and I wouldn't have continued watching anyway. It's time for Elementary. I won't miss Whiskey Cavalier too much, though I would have kept watching.

I will miss The Kids are Alright, Speechless, and Trial and Error (although I didn't like the 2nd season of T&E as well as Season 1.) I also used to enjoy Elementary, but I agree that it's had a good run and is time to "retire."

I’m so upset about The Kids Are Alright.

I liked that one too, but ended up not keeping up with it. I think if there hadn't been several other shows I was already making time for this season (This is Us, Grey's, etc.) that I would have stuck with it, but it just kind of got squeezed out of my list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter