Top 4 foods your family can live without?

bobbymcco

Earning My Ears
My family can't live without:
Sour Cream
Ketchup
Tomatoes
Black Olives
What are your Family's must-haves?

Well what we can’t live without:

Mayo (this is dh mostly)
Coffee

Anything else, we CAN we just don’t usually. But i can’t think of anything else that if I am out of it, anyone would run to the store and get at the last minute.

What we can live without?

Other than liver and turnip greens, which we already do live without, not much else in that column either.

Coffee.

That is all.
Yep. ::yes:: Ever hear of the 100 Mile Challenge? It’s where for environmental reasons one commits to eating only what can be produced within a 100 mile radius of their home. Here in North America it turns out most of us could manage quite well with the exception of coffee and spices.

Me and my daughter it's coffee.
My husband it's sandwich fixings.
My sons will eat anything and everything, so as long as there is something edible they are good.

As in could eat only those four things forever and be okay?

Tofu (youngest daughter), Chicken (me & oldest daughter), Broccoli & Rice (all three of us)

I was going to say I couldn't think of anything then I remembered when I had to do a food elimination diet. I had a REALLY hard time cooking without garlic and onion. I managed okay without gluten, dairy, a bunch of fruits etc. That weren't allowed on FODMAP, but not using garlic and onion was the worst!

Because of multiple food allergies and sensitivities in the family, we've gotten pretty flexible!

can't live without....me.....chocolate, chicken, mayo
DH.....bread, hot sauce

Coffee

Mole paste

Cheese

Veggies/fruit (don't so much care WHAT kind you are talking about, but I need SOMETHING).

I can’t live without coffee, water, or pasta.

As for my son, he couldn’t live without almond milk, lemonade, French fries, and fruit and/or veggies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter