Top eats?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
What are considered the top 4-5 table service restaurants that are "must-do" locations at DLP?

Thanks!

---Paul i Southern NJ

it depends on what you are looking for

Top for Theming
Chezy Remy
Captain Jacks ( restaurant in Pirates)

Top for Characters
Auberge de Cendrillon
Inventions

Premium Price
Walts
California Grill
Cape Cod
Yacht Club
Manhattan Resturant

it depends on what you are looking for

Top for Theming
Chezy Remy
Captain Jacks ( restaurant in Pirates)

Top for Characters
Auberge de Cendrillon
Inventions

Premium Price
Walts
California Grill
Cape Cod
Yacht Club
Manhattan Resturant

are there any other good ones for theming? in addition to the two you mentioned...
i think we'll only go for theming....are there others besides those two?
how's that one that's aladdin themed...i can't remember the name...agrabah? does that one have good theming? any others?

Hi Beth, I think you're referring to Restaurant Agrabah Cafè. We've been there a couple of times. What I like about the theming is that you find yourself in some mysterious Middle Eastern Bazaar. In some areas it's a bit dark, but it all feels very authentic. The food (buffet style) is (as you can expect) from Morocco and the Middle East. Lot's of rice dishes, filled wine leaves, meat, those kind of things. It's delicious but not so much choice as at other buffet restaurants. However it is a one of a kind restaurant in Disneyland Paris. We've made some youtube-videos about Disneyland Paris, including some (buffet) restaurants, bars and also budget tips. Maybe this can help you with planning your trip? www.youtube.com/seeyouinmainstreet Good luck!! Best wishes, Elise

I ate mainly CS while there - would suggest TS options as CS was not great compared to WDW. I ate at Chez Remy and loved the theming and the food!

Hi Beth, I think you're referring to Restaurant Agrabah Cafè. We've been there a couple of times. What I like about the theming is that you find yourself in some mysterious Middle Eastern Bazaar. In some areas it's a bit dark, but it all feels very authentic. The food (buffet style) is (as you can expect) from Morocco and the Middle East. Lot's of rice dishes, filled wine leaves, meat, those kind of things. It's delicious but not so much choice as at other buffet restaurants. However it is a one of a kind restaurant in Disneyland Paris. We've made some youtube-videos about Disneyland Paris, including some (buffet) restaurants, bars and also budget tips. Maybe this can help you with planning your trip? www.youtube.com/seeyouinmainstreet Good luck!! Best wishes, Elise

hi Elise!! i've seen some of your videos! they're great!! we have reservations for summer 2019, so i'll have time to watch all your videos before then. thanks!

as for agrabah, i would guess they have a bit more vegetarian offerings than the other buffets....
that works best for us...but again, the only restaurants we'll probably bother with are the heavily themed ones...
in looking at menus, there doesn't seem to be that much for vegetarians at the various restaurants...so if i'm going to spend the money, it will have to be with theming in mind rather than the menus.. :)

We returned from our first trip in march and had dining plan (full board). Really liked agrabah. Disappointed in selections at captain jacks although cool setting. Plaza was decent buffet. And lucky nugget was a cool fun quick service find! Dining was no where near wdw level imo

hi Elise!! i've seen some of your videos! they're great!! we have reservations for summer 2019, so i'll have time to watch all your videos before then. thanks!

as for agrabah, i would guess they have a bit more vegetarian offerings than the other buffets....
that works best for us...but again, the only restaurants we'll probably bother with are the heavily themed ones...
in looking at menus, there doesn't seem to be that much for vegetarians at the various restaurants...so if i'm going to spend the money, it will have to be with theming in mind rather than the menus.. :)

Hi - I've done several trips to dlp as a veggie and one since going vegan and there are more options now than there used to be! I posted a list of tips based on my experience in another forum so I'll copy it here:
Quick service and buffet
Toad Hall does a decent veggie burger as part of a meal deal - seems to be the only counter service place that offers this
Bella Notte and Colonel Haitis do veggie pasta
Blockbuster Cafe has sandwiches and pizza bread things
Fuente del Oro can do veg fajitas (yum) or there's another veggie option, think it's a taco bowl

Agrabah is the BEST place for vegans and veggies - the choice feels a bit overwhelming compared to the rest of the parks! Seriously if you're veggie or vegan just be sure to go.

Table service
Bistro Remy has a lovely tofu casserole that can be made vegan
The Steakhouse (of all places...) has two nice veg options - Portobello burger and veg lasagne
Silver Spur has a veggie burger
Annettes has a great veggie burger (my personal favourite and can be veganised!)
Captain Jacks has a few starter options and a delicious plantain curry
King Ludwigs has pizzas and pastas
Rainforest Cafe has veg fajitas, possibly a few other things too
Inventions has enough on the buffet to make a meal, loads of salads etc, but you may feel short changed compared to meat eating companions! Great service to ensure I got a substantial vegan meal, the chef made pasta just for me

These are just the ones I've been to but hopefully this helps!

Hi - I've done several trips to dlp as a veggie and one since going vegan and there are more options now than there used to be! I posted a list of tips based on my experience in another forum so I'll copy it here:
Quick service and buffet
Toad Hall does a decent veggie burger as part of a meal deal - seems to be the only counter service place that offers this
Bella Notte and Colonel Haitis do veggie pasta
Blockbuster Cafe has sandwiches and pizza bread things
Fuente del Oro can do veg fajitas (yum) or there's another veggie option, think it's a taco bowl

Agrabah is the BEST place for vegans and veggies - the choice feels a bit overwhelming compared to the rest of the parks! Seriously if you're veggie or vegan just be sure to go.

Table service
Bistro Remy has a lovely tofu casserole that can be made vegan
The Steakhouse (of all places...) has two nice veg options - Portobello burger and veg lasagne
Silver Spur has a veggie burger
Annettes has a great veggie burger (my personal favourite and can be veganised!)
Captain Jacks has a few starter options and a delicious plantain curry
King Ludwigs has pizzas and pastas
Rainforest Cafe has veg fajitas, possibly a few other things too
Inventions has enough on the buffet to make a meal, loads of salads etc, but you may feel short changed compared to meat eating companions! Great service to ensure I got a substantial vegan meal, the chef made pasta just for me

These are just the ones I've been to but hopefully this helps!

thanks for taking the time to share all that information !! very useful!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!