Top Secret Pixie Dust! A Surprise 13th Birthday PTR! NEW! TRIP REPORT LINK PAGE 220!

Where did the time go???! I can't believe you are back already!

I'm so glad to hear you had a wonderful time...your best trip yet!!! :hyper:

Looking forward to the TR. No pressure. ;) :rolleyes1

Unfortunately the week went very quickly (well, the six days). I do have to confess I was ready to come home this morning. The heat was really brutal down there, and my legs couldn't take much more walking. :(

Hi Jackie!
Sadly welcoming you back home...
Can't wait for the stories!

Oh, Anita, there are so many stories! And pictures to go with them. ;)

Welcome home! We also noticed an absurd amount of tour groups this past trip. I was okay with them until the group that woke Bella up on the bus while I was standing and holding her at 11:30 at night. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

Hi Jackie! Welcome back!!! I can't believe you are back already! I jmissed your departure and just came over here to catch up now and was surprised to see you back. Can't wait to hear ALL about it and what you thought of the MSEP! :love: Whenever you are ready, of course. Glad you had a great time! :goodvibes

What were the temps down there? It's been really warm here in NYC too...NOT fun! Being outside in that all day/everyday is rough.

I can't believe you're home already! That seems so fast! I am glad you had a great trip and can't wait to hear about it!

Welcome home! Glad you had such a great trip...the best ever?!?!? Can't wait to hear all about it. Sorry it was so hot there.

I saw a touring flag in the before MK opening picture Wigd posted and I got concerned. We had those obnoxious groups in NYC when we were there, too.
I'm glad to hear you all enjoyed yourselves! Welcome home! I CAN'T wait to hear all about it.

welcome back! I am :rotfl2: at the picture of Charles! I tried to tell Jeff he could go there with the boys but he's having none of that. Somehow I don't think that picture would inspire him!

Hi, everyone!!! We made it home earlier today! We had a great, great, great time despite the sweltering heat and the swarms of Brazilian Tour Groups! I can't wait to share it all with you! This may have been our best trip yet, and I am already missing our favorite place!!!

Dawn and Anita, thank you so much for posting updates and pictures!!!

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time!! I really can't wait to hear all about it. :goodvibes

Welcome home, unfortunately hot-lanta may live up to it's name today. So you did not leave the hot weather and humidity behind.

I look forward to reading about all you fun and adventures.:surfweb:

Hi, everyone!!! We made it home earlier today! We had a great, great, great time despite the sweltering heat and the swarms of Brazilian Tour Groups! I can't wait to share it all with you! This may have been our best trip yet, and I am already missing our favorite place!!!

Dawn and Anita, thank you so much for posting updates and pictures!!!

Unfortunately the week went very quickly (well, the six days). I do have to confess I was ready to come home this morning. The heat was really brutal down there, and my legs couldn't take much more walking. :(

Oh, Anita, there are so many stories! And pictures to go with them. ;)

Best trip yet? Sounds like we will get a great report! :cool1:

Uh oh, do we have another member of the Lame Lower Limbs Club now?

I was at camp pretty much the whole time you were gone, and it was brutally hot there, as well. I think I heard 104 for today! :scared1: Not sure if that is right, because I haven't seen any news, but hot anyway. Enjoy a day of rest from your trip. We look forward to sharing it with you in the weeks ahead.

Welcome home, Jackie!

So glad to hear you had a good trip and enjoyed the World. :hug:

Welcome home! We also noticed an absurd amount of tour groups this past trip. I was okay with them until the group that woke Bella up on the bus while I was standing and holding her at 11:30 at night. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

The ones we encountered were pretty well behaved -- they were just everywhere and I accidentally ended up behind a tour group leader getting Fast Passes for her ENTIRE group at Everest! :eek:

Hi Jackie! Welcome back!!! I can't believe you are back already! I jmissed your departure and just came over here to catch up now and was surprised to see you back. Can't wait to hear ALL about it and what you thought of the MSEP! :love: Whenever you are ready, of course. Glad you had a great time! :goodvibes

Thanks! I got some great pictures at MSEP!

What were the temps down there? It's been really warm here in NYC too...NOT fun! Being outside in that all day/everyday is rough.

I am not sure what the temps were, but it was really hot! Taking an afternoon break was mandatory every day!

I can't believe you're home already! That seems so fast! I am glad you had a great trip and can't wait to hear about it!

It was a fast trip!

Welcome home! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks, Jill!

Welcome home! Glad you had such a great trip...the best ever?!?!? Can't wait to hear all about it. Sorry it was so hot there.

It was hot, but we learned to deal with it. We did pretty good considering how much we all hate to be hot! LOL!

I saw a touring flag in the before MK opening picture Wigd posted and I got concerned. We had those obnoxious groups in NYC when we were there, too.
I'm glad to hear you all enjoyed yourselves! Welcome home! I CAN'T wait to hear all about it.

They were everywhere! At one point, Charles decided we should get a flag and matching shirts, too! LOL!

welcome back! I am :rotfl2: at the picture of Charles! I tried to tell Jeff he could go there with the boys but he's having none of that. Somehow I don't think that picture would inspire him!

Maybe some of my other pictures where Charles was looking a little happier will help convince Jeff. :laughing:

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time!! I really can't wait to hear all about it. :goodvibes

I wish I didn't have all these chores, laundry, and grocery shopping to do. I want to start the TR now!

Welcome home, unfortunately hot-lanta may live up to it's name today. So you did not leave the hot weather and humidity behind.

I look forward to reading about all you fun and adventures.:surfweb:

It is just as hot here, that's for sure. In fact, I think it is hotter here than down in Florida. At night, there was a cool breeze and was quite nice. Here, there is just that heat!

Best trip yet? Sounds like we will get a great report! :cool1:

Uh oh, do we have another member of the Lame Lower Limbs Club now?

I was at camp pretty much the whole time you were gone, and it was brutally hot there, as well. I think I heard 104 for today! :scared1: Not sure if that is right, because I haven't seen any news, but hot anyway. Enjoy a day of rest from your trip. We look forward to sharing it with you in the weeks ahead.

By Wednesday, I wasn't moving quite as fast as normal -- especially in the morning, I was a bit stiff.

I think it is hotter here than it was in Florida! :eek:

Welcome back! Wow that seemed to go by quick--must have been even quicker for you!!

Can't wait to read the TR, lets go lets go lets go! (No pressure of course)

Welcome home, Jackie!

So glad to hear you had a good trip and enjoyed the World. :hug:

Thanks, TK! Looking forward to telling you all about it! :goodvibes

Welcome back! Wow that seemed to go by quick--must have been even quicker for you!!

Can't wait to read the TR, lets go lets go lets go! (No pressure of course)

Thanks! I wish I could wave my magic wand and have all the chores finished so I could start right now! :laughing:

Welcome Home Jackie! I can't wait to hear about your adventures! I can imagine how hot it was in FL, we've been in the 90's all week in IN! Hope you were able to find ways to stay cool!

A great, great, great time and possibly the best trip yet??? I'm so glad to hear that. :goodvibes Can't wait for more when you're ready!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter