Top Secret Pixie Dust! A Surprise 13th Birthday PTR! NEW! TRIP REPORT LINK PAGE 220!

Oh, I thought so! I will be asking for my Grey Geese that way from now on! :laughing:

Oh boy, a whole flock! :yay::yay: Where is Tracy and Christine!!!! :laughing:

I am so glad :thumbsup2 -- You tell Charles his "we are not amused" photo while he was getting his hair cut was HIGH-LARIOUS. How much pixie dust did he get!!?? :laughing: I know it will all come out in the TR, so I will sit tight and wait, but on the official TR, now, not this one!!! :laughing:

Oh boy, a whole flock! :yay::yay: Where is Tracy and Christine!!!! :laughing:

I am so glad :thumbsup2 -- You tell Charles his "we are not amused" photo while he was getting his hair cut was HIGH-LARIOUS. How much pixie dust did he get!!?? :laughing: I know it will all come out in the TR, so I will sit tight and wait, but on the official TR, now, not this one!!! :laughing:

Wasn't that picture a scream!?!?! I can't wait to share the whole haircutting incident! There are lots of great pictures!

Oh, and I have to tell you that while we were eating dinner at Tutto, Charles told me I should call you and tell you and your DH to come down and drink with us! If only, right? :laughing:

Grey Goose in a regular cup? Can you share this tip?

When you get a Grey Goose, just ask for it in a regular glass instead of the martini glass -- we followed Happydog's lead and said we were planning on shopping and were worried about spilling it. :thumbsup2

Agggg, I missed your send off, Chelsea's birthday AND your return!

Off to check out the new TR, hopefully I'm not too many pages behind already..........

Wasn't that picture a scream!?!?! I can't wait to share the whole haircutting incident! There are lots of great pictures!

Oh, and I have to tell you that while we were eating dinner at Tutto, Charles told me I should call you and tell you and your DH to come down and drink with us! If only, right? :laughing:

AWWWWWWWW.... YAY! :yay: friends!!! :lmao: Exactly, IF only, but maybe SOOON!!! :goodvibes He just likes me for my drink tips... :laughing:

When you get a Grey Goose, just ask for it in a regular glass instead of the martini glass -- we followed Happydog's lead and said we were planning on shopping and were worried about spilling it. :thumbsup2

I can't take credit for that... someone else with a stroller asked for this, and when I saw what she was handed, I just followed suit... :rolleyes1 SHHHHHHHH :ssst: don't spread that secret too much, or they will start measuring it with a teaspoon!! :laughing:

There is our possible Washington, DC trip next summer. :goodvibes

OH DUH! OF course!!! YES !!!! That is a MUST. When things start to materialize there, let me know, as you make plans I can help! And we will most definitely come up with a rendezvous for dinner or lunch and a museum, whatever!!! :hug:

OH DUH! OF course!!! YES !!!! That is a MUST. When things start to materialize there, let me know, as you make plans I can help! And we will most definitely come up with a rendezvous for dinner or lunch and a museum, whatever!!! :hug:

That would be awesome!!! Connor is sooo into American history right now -- he will be in heaven!

That would be awesome!!! Connor is sooo into American history right now -- he will be in heaven!

Well, we will make a plan, then. There is also a very cool Spy Museum. I have not taken my guys (still a little too young) but I have been with students... very cool... There is obviously a lot to see for historians! And not just on the Mall... all over! We'll TWALK. ;)

Well, we will make a plan, then. There is also a very cool Spy Museum. I have not taken my guys (still a little too young) but I have been with students... very cool... There is obviously a lot to see for historians! And not just on the Mall... all over! We'll TWALK. ;)

Hurray! :yay: I will need lots of help since it has been seventeen years since we were there! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter