Topiaries

epd0407

Mouseketeer
Can anyone put me onto a website or location where I can buy the wire frames for Disney themed topiary's? I didnt even know a flower and garden part of this website existed! :-).

they were sold through disneystore.com back in 2005/2006. They had the wire frames to grow your own topiaries and the ones with the fake stuff glued to them. I bought the ones with the fake stuff glued to them as seen in the picture below. I think they were around $125 each but I got them when they went on clearance for $35 each. They do come up from time to time on ebay but they normally go for around $200-$300 each and it's usually just the Mickey one. Anyway good luck in your search!

top_sig4.jpg

Wow!! These are very nice Topiaries . I liked it very much. I know about that Junipers are frequently used to create the most common evergreen topiaries, but other varieties of evergreens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter