Topnotch at Stowe

ds251

God Bless America!
Was wondering if anyone has ever stayed at Topnotch.
If so any information would be greatly appreciated.

Good question fellow Long Islander I'm thinking of going as well. Let me know what kind of info you get.

We stayed there for two nights last September and really enjoyed it. The town is about 5-6 miles away and is very nice. As it is a ski area, there are lots of nice restaurants around - I would particularly recommend Whiskers down the road on the left, going towards town. We also had a very nice (expensive) meal at Topnotch and a great breakfast there. Ben & Jerry's is about 20 minutes away and is a fun tour through the factory for $1. We were there before snow, but you can take a cable car up Mount Mansfield (I think) and it is great - about ten degrees or more cooler, and windy - there is a restaurant up there, too.
A really nice area to visit. The resort grounds (mainly a garden and lawn area) are very pretty with a nice view of the mountains. Tennis is big there. There is an outdoor and an indoor pool. The indoor pool is beautiful, with many windows and a huge whirlpool with a large waterfall that you can sit under for a shoulder massage. There is also a sauna room at the pool - all this is available without paying $15 for use of the spa - we planned to do that, but the only extras in there would have been the exercise room and lockers. The spa looked very nice - they have many different treatments available and a nice store that sells creams, etc. We really enjoyed the resort. The people that work there are very friendly. Not too much for kids to do right at the resort, other than swim, tennis, and I think they have some bikes and horses nearby - but enough other activities in the area to entertain everyone. DW also loved the large Xmas craft store on the road to town.
We combined this trip with three nights at The Woodstock Inn, about 2 1/2 hours to the south - beautiful little town and great country drives all around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter