Topolino’s or Oga’s After Closing

april8986

Mouseketeer
So I have to choose between Oga’s 7:45 and Topolino’s 7:15. I can’t decide what to do! Any thoughts?

I would do Oga's but add your name to the wait list at Topolino. They will scurry you out of Oga's after 30 minutes or so. Then you can skyliner over to Riveria for dinner!

Do you want a meal or just drinks? Oga is a bar with a couple bar snacks while Topolino is a signature restaurant. They are pretty hard to compare IMO.

Admittedly I don't like Star Wars so my default vote would be Topolino's, but like @Aimeedyan I would say "Do you want a meal or a bar?"

I’m traveling with my adult daughter. The fun thing about Oga’s would be to see Galaxy‘s Edge and walk through the park after closing. We have a Hollywood and Vine lunch reservation, so we shouldn’t be starving. 😋

So I have to choose between Oga’s 7:45 and Topolino’s 7:15. I can’t decide what to do! Any thoughts?
I’m traveling with my adult daughter. The fun thing about Oga’s would be to see Galaxy‘s Edge and walk through the park after closing. We have a Hollywood and Vine lunch reservation, so we shouldn’t be starving. 😋

well, that sounds like you’ve made the decision for yourself. I will say the Topolino‘s does have an outside rooftop lounge area, If you just wanted drinks or apps, however I don’t know if it’s available now because of Covid restrictions.

I didn't think Topolino's was very impressive quite honestly. I would get some drinks at Oga's, walk through Galaxy's Edge after closing (it's gorgeous at night) and, if you want to head to Riviera for dinner, I would just mobile order at Primo Piatto. I thought the QS food at Riviera was better than the TS.

Have enjoyed both Oga's and Topolinos. I am not a Star Wars fan. In fact, I have never seen a Star Wars movie but I got the biggest kick out of seeing the "fans" at Oga's. It certainly brings the kid out in many adults. I was interested in seeing the place since it is new. Now Topolinos. I had one of the best meals and service I have ever had on property. I was not impressed with the atmosphere per the Disney feel but it was an excellent meal and our server was top notch. At the time I "reported" our positive experience and the fokks I spoke with were very please and appreciated our remarks. (We went the first week they opened last December. I do not know if things have changed since then.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter