Toppolino’s for a Drink?

bbn1122

DIS Veteran
I have two questions.

We are staying at Rivera for a couple of nights in November, we are not interested at this time of eating at Toppolino’s but I was wondering can you get a drink and sit outside on the patio.

The second question is if you can’t get a drink, can you up to Restaurants just to check it out and go out onto the patio area?

Thanks 😎👍🏻

I have two questions.

We are staying at Rivera for a couple of nights in November, we are not interested at this time of eating at Toppolino’s but I was wondering can you get a drink and sit outside on the patio.

The second question is if you can’t get a drink, can you up to Restaurants just to check it out and go out onto the patio area?

Thanks 😎👍🏻

pre-Covid, you could sit out on their very nice rooftop patio and enjoy a drink and appetizers. I do not know if they’re doing this now. You might ask this question over on the resorts board in the thread for Riviera. You’re more likely to get people over there with current experiences at the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter