Topps Disney Collect - Tips!

disvaclub92

Always dreaming about Disney
Welcome All!

This is a place to ask and provide tips and tricks to progress in the new Topps Disney Collect online game.

Fun and somewhat addicting! :)

List of award cards for completing base sets.
  • Tier 1 (white) Huey Dewy and Louie card
  • Tier 2 (green) Dopey
  • Tier 3 (red) Rafiki
  • Tier 4 (blue) Jiminy Crickey
  • Tier 5 (purple) Scrooge McDuck
  • Tier 8 (gold) Mufasa

Last edited:
How to check the Disney Collect! app version on your device:
  • Click your icon, in the top left.
  • Click the settings/gear icon, bottom center.
  • Version displays in the top center on the blue background.

Use the App Store or google play to download an update.

There’s a new version (10.0.3) being rolled out today 11/26/2019 with bug fixes.

Use the sort/filter function to easily sort cards.

The sort/filter button looks like 3 lines with dots and can often be found on the right side of the screen

When initiating a trade, tap the plus to open the cards, then tap the sort/filter. Select duplicates (slide down a bit) and also select show cards I/they need.

The sort filter option can also be used in the collection section.

Could anyone advise on how to give someone a 5 star rating on a trade? I've clicked on everything I can related to trade after its completed under the Accepted filter but just goes in circles.

Could anyone advise on how to give someone a 5 star rating on a trade? I've clicked on everything I can related to trade after its completed under the Accepted filter but just goes in circles.

I think only the person receiving a trade is able to rate the trade. The person initiating the trade isn’t able to rate it.

Tip: Not All Cards Are Equal

There’s an option to lock 🔒 any cards you don’t want to trade. Might want to 🔒 your favorites, rares, mission awards (ex Mickey and Pals or Mal from the Evil set) or set awards (ex Tier 1 Huey Dewy & Louie or T2 Dopey), or sold out cards (ex the Lion King Sketch set.

• Tap a card to open it.
  • Tap the lock icon above the card so it changed from the unlocked to locked 🔒 position.
  • The app may display a message When locking and unlocking cards.​

Is there a way to lock just one copy of a card? Like if I have two copies of a card and I only want to trade one of them? I don’t want to lose both copies of a card

Is there anywhere besides the app where I can trade cards. I'm tired of the unfair trades.

Hello,
I have a problem, I suggested a trade. My cards disapprared and I didn’t ger the card I had asked for. What happened? Can anybody help?

So collected all the cards in a set but didn't get the award. How do you get the award? It's not showing it filled. I'm so confused

So collected all the cards in a set but didn't get the award. How do you get the award? It's not showing it filled. I'm so confused
Same. I have all 100 base tier 1 cards and did not get the award card... If I go to the award section sometimes it shows I have 100/100 and sometimes it says 0/100. Maybe the Android app is just programmed bad.

Hello,
I am new on this game and i have a mission that’s called “ complete let’s play wave 1!” but I don’t know how to do that.. Can someone help me please

Same. I have all 100 base tier 1 cards and did not get the award card... If I go to the award section sometimes it shows I have 100/100 and sometimes it says 0/100. Maybe the Android app is just programmed bad.
Same here

I am going ask a stupid question, when you go to trade with someone, how do you know what they have? I have just started and haven’t figured that out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!