Topsy Turvy Sports Event! 4-5. It's a Host Visiting Room Event!

SOOOOO glad you cleared this up! I read somewhere else that Hurricane Aengus was "whee whee'ing" on the popcorn stand.

Actually, Hurricane Aengus did have a little accident over by the popcorn machine in my Quest to Refresh room last night. Some people mistook the puddle for melted butter before we could clean it up though, so I don't think those people will be eating popcorn again any time soon.

Some dogs have issues and need a little more care than others, and clearly Hurricane Aengus is one of those dogs.

Actually, Hurricane Aengus did have a little accident over by the popcorn machine in my Quest to Refresh room last night. Some people mistook the puddle for melted butter before we could clean it up though, so I don't think those people will be eating popcorn again any time soon.

Some dogs have issues and need a little more care than others, and clearly Hurricane Aengus is one of those dogs.

As long as "Hurricane Aengus" is a dog, I can deal with this.... otherwise, if it's Aengus and ... well, let's just not go there... :rolleyes1

As long as "Hurricane Aengus" is a dog, I can deal with this.... otherwise, if it's Aengus and ... well, let's just not go there... :rolleyes1

it was an awkward moment pink. I am not sure which one of us was more insulted :rotfl:

Leave it to rolls to take out both of us with one stone :lmao:

it was an awkward moment pink. I am not sure which one of us was more insulted :rotfl:

Leave it to rolls to take out both of us with one stone :lmao:

For Hurricane, it was meant to be flattering, for you, it was meant to be an insult.

Does this mean my chance of winning best quest is nil?

Oh, and while we are discussing this, I should mention that Aengus was trying to tell people that my dog was named pink.i.

For Hurricane, it was meant to be flattering, for you, it was meant to be an insult.

Does this mean my chance of winning best quest is nil?

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Surely I read this wrong?

Oh, and while we are discussing this, I should mention that Aengus was trying to tell people that my dog was named pink.i.

Not surprised...

Heh, he can't seem to get pink off the brain... :rolleyes2

This is my kind of dog princess:

t_4164f9d22a335-34-1.jpg

I had a visit from Lily on Saturday. She gave me a very well trained dog, among the many wonderful things she left for me. Thanks Lily!!

Here's a pic from my visit.

pink.jpg

I had a visit from Lily on Saturday. She gave me a very well trained dog, among the many wonderful things she left for me. Thanks Lily!!

Here's a pic from my visit.

pink.jpg

That is just so wrong.... there has to be another girl named pink.... :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter