Tori Elyse really growing

shirley 38

DIS Veteran
Hi saw Tori Elyse today and she is now over 4 pounds. In fact they had to weight her five times today. They thought they made a mistake because she gained 3 ounces in one day. Yahoo
She is so cute. I am trying to get John to send Nat a picture of her so he can post it.
She looks like Michelle now.
Looks like she might be home by the first week in June.

Renee is so funny with her. She sits and holds her and says " its me your big sister and I am going to teach you everything I know" OMG. Heaven help us.

Anyway I might be staying with Michelle for a couple days. The one problem Tori has right now is taking the bottle. She would rather be tube fed.
She has to be able to take more formula than she is. All she wants to do is sleep. Me too ha ha. shirley

Sounds like she is doing great!! Tell her to keep up the good work.

I am sure she is probably the only getting enough sleep.

So glad to hear that Tori is doing so well, and that she'll be home soon!!

Leslie

Hi Amy as soon as I can get John to post it. He has been sick.
Allergies, he went to the doctors friday and is in bed all day today.

Glad to hear Tori & family are doing well. I laughed at Renee's sisterly comment & your reaction!! Thanks for sharing with us.

Shirley
I was so happy to read your update on Tori and her family.
Thanks for keeping this part of your family up on the latest!!

Go TORI! :bounce: :bounce:

Kathi

Such a positive update - how wonderful that she is gaining weight - my oldest was tube fed also but did adapt to nursing (or bottle feeding for Tori)) within a short amount of time. Sounds like that June trip home is more of a reality now. She is so lucky to have a special older sister like Renee and a family such as yours!:)

and understand John not feeling so well. The smoke has wreaked havoc with my allergies too. I was beginning to believe that I was getting bronchial pneumonia. Still fell pretty awful. Thanks for the good news update on Tori and hope they give you something wonderful for the uckkies John.

glad Tori is doing so well. Glad to meet you at the DTD meet. Pretty interesting first meet for me. Hope John feels better....My allergies were horrible while I was there. And I am sure if there had been smoke I would have been much worse...Poor guy....pixie dust to him

cindy
goofymom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter