Tornado in Orlando??

NWOhiogal

Mouseketeer
Just for the heck of it I checked the weather in Orlando on my iPhone a few minutes ago and my weather widget said there was a tornado going on in Orlando? Is that accurate???

Just for the heck of it I checked the weather in Orlando on my iPhone a few minutes ago and my weather widget said there was a tornado going on in Orlando? Is that accurate???
Very little wind where I’m sitting in Orlando.

It can happen but it's probably not likely. Sometimes the weather radars predict that there is a strong rotation but nothing ever comes of it. Its also not raining nor is there anything on the radar on three apps that I checked.

Uhh nope. I’m in Orlando and haven’t gotten any weather alerts. There’s not even a storm anywhere in the area.

Are you sure the alert wasn’t from yesterday? We had some rough weather yesterday about mid day and there was some damage I saw when driving after work - power lines down and tree debris.

Are you sure the alert wasn’t from yesterday? We had some rough weather yesterday about mid day and there was some damage I saw when driving after work - power lines down and tree debris.

Not sure, but that would make sense. All I know is I swiped to Orlando on my iPhone weather map and I saw THIS. Glad everybody's OK!

Attachments

• IMG_5740.PNG
    IMG_5740.PNG
    685.6 KB · Views: 23

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!