Toronto/Niagara ?

bev r.

<font color=deeppink>What about the rest of us Can
My sister has a trip planned for the end of September. Any suggestions on places to stay or things to do. The only thing I've ever seen of the area is the Toronto Airport.

Can anyone tell me why the rates for accommodations in Niagara Falls doubles or triples on the weekends?

She originally planned to stay in the Niagara area for the 8 days she is there. However, from what I found with the weekend hotel rates I suggested she plan some sort of driving tour, with her stop to Niagara Falls to land during the week.

thanks.

Business type hotels like the Delta are usually less $$$ on the weekends. A fun place to try is Stage West in Mississauga. They often have packages that include a couple nights stay in the hotel (excellent pool with twisty slide) and a dinner theatre. That's about 10-15 minutes from the airport. All the touristy stuff is still fun in September: zoo, Wonderland is open on weekends, Science Centre, CN Tower ~ the usual stuff. Niagara Falls is great any time of year. Happy planning! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter