ToT FP+ at 60+2

hvanes

Mouseketeer
My FP day is Monday and I'm trying to get my strategy ironed out. We have 5 days, Sat through Wed. The first two days we'll have a party of 14. We're doing Epcot and Magic Kingdom. Then we drop to 7 for the remaining days.

My biggest FP concern right now is trying to get ToT at 60+2. Anyone have experience with this in the past week or so?

My FP day is Monday and I'm trying to get my strategy ironed out. We have 5 days, Sat through Wed. The first two days we'll have a party of 14. We're doing Epcot and Magic Kingdom. Then we drop to 7 for the remaining days.

My biggest FP concern right now is trying to get ToT at 60+2. Anyone have experience with this in the past week or so?

I got a ToT at 60+1 (Friday, July 19) for a party of four at 4:50pm. Not sure how early they were available, as that was the timeframe I wanted.

The Dibb is showing afternoon ToT fast passes available at 62 days right now.

Yes. I just selected fp+ last week for my Hollywood Studios day which is also 60+2. I was on at 7 am and ToT had plenty of availability after 3:00. Everything earlier was already gone. I read that ToT is operating at half capacity due to refurbishment. This is limiting FP availability and making stand by wait times longer.

Thanks so much for all the feedback. I normally like to do our initial 3 FastPasses in the morning so this is going to be interesting!

I just did my fastpasses 2 weeks ago and only evening ToT fastpasses were available for 60+2. At 6+4 I was able to get a noon fastpass, but that was the earliest. HS is just challenging right now because there aren't that many rides and ToT is at reduced capacity.

ToT only has one elevator running during the rehab.
We were there last week and were still able to get a FP for ToT as a 5th FP on a Sunday.
Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!