TOT Villain Party

EcbLovesMickey

Willing to Work for Disney Dollars!!!
This will be my first TOT race. Anyone know what's included in the after party? Is it just the park itself?

Just the park stuff. They had some characters throughout the park. They had Darth Vader which you don't see that often on a normal day.

They had some drink stands around as well.

The key is to finish fast so you can get on the rides faster. The lines were really long as more people finished. I was able to walk on ToT. That was the only ride I cared to do. I left around 2 but I heard the lines weren't that long after 3 for the last hour.

is there any food spots open for TOT after party.

Last year they had a couple of the Quick Service restaurants there on Sunset Boulevard just down from TOT. There may have been another place or two open, but I know those were because that's where we ate.

For the first poster, not every ride will be available. There should be a list of the rides scheduled to be open when they release the final instructions and the online pamphlet. They are subject to change, though, as the Great Movie Ride was originally slated to be open last year but was closed (at least when we finished).

Hubby has run the last two years and we are looking forward to this October as well.
A few counter service places were open for food etc... I think in the Rosie's area and the one in Dino (Sorry I should know the name :()
All the stores on the left hand side of the street walking into the park are open.
We rode Toy Story Midway Mania, Star Tours, Rockin Roller Coaster and ToT.
Not sure if other things were going.
They had a place to buy race t-shirts etc and of course lots of race viewing.
The first year we left around 12:45, last year we left around 2am.

I pretty much walked on ToyStory before he finished.... but once runners finish the lines get a bit longer... but not bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter