Total Frustration tonight...

goldilocks_63

<font color=green>OKW+BCV+SSR+AKV<br><font color=c
I tried to go online several times to buy xmas part tickets, but website doesn't work.... so then tried calling, but wait times horrible... called back later, but no, we're closed for the evening (previous message said to call back later, but not that they would be closed in an hour)....

so called again, and tried to get the magic expresss (bus) stuff fixed up.... but now am told (after 45 minute hold time, and confirming everything but my blood type), that only Member services can make this bus arrangements, because they need my reservation number (I told them I'm DVC, but no can do)....

Oh well, 2 hours wasted....

I'll try again tommorrow.

Really, I want to come and spend $$$$$, why do they make it so hard?

Goldi

Try adding DME to the reservation on line using the DVC Members site. It's easy and it worked for me.

Bobbi :flower:

Boy, what a waste of 2 hours of your life. Hope you were surfing the DIS while on hold....that's never a waste! More pixie dust to you next time... :earsboy:

I called MS on the way to the train today, and they were able to add it on....

FYI - I did have an existing reservation, it was just a DVC (What's DVC, oh, we can't do that at central reservations.....).

At any rate, got my XMAS party tickets (web site up today), and my DME.

Thanks everyone.... Goldi

I didn't know you could add DME from the member website. Great tip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter