Total $ given away on todays Podcast

drakethib

DIS Veteran
WOW !!! :thumbsup2

Had to be at least $8,000 grand today.

Couple more shows like todays and the dining review budget will be cut. Kevin will be reviewing Jack in the Box 2 tacos for 99 cents, Julie's store tours will consist of Everything under a Dollar and the hotel review will consist of best resort to sleep in the parking lot. Bawb will be forced to sneak on golf courses without paying.

Nice job guys :worship:

Hmmmmmm.......Will's cistern could be considered luxury accommodations.

I gotta say, I thought it was very cool of Pete to honor the 2nd Podcast Cruise winner. Envelope # 16. He said it was a mistake, that there was only supposed to be one cruise in the envelopes and the show is taped, so he could have said "Hey guys, I made a mistake, we gotta start over and put something else in the this envelope."

Integrity. Just one of many reasons I love Peter and the rest of the gang.

Also....I'm just curious...what if the a cruise winner can't go on the cruise for some reason. (can't imagine what would be a good enough reason) but if they couldn't, can they give it to someone else? or pick another prize?

Also....I'm just curious...what if the a cruise winner can't go on the cruise for some reason. (can't imagine what would be a good enough reason) but if they couldn't, can they give it to someone else? or pick another prize?

Ooh, ooh, if they want to award the cruise to the runner ups in the photo contest...I'll take it, I'll take it!!!!:yay: :laughing:

WOW !!! :thumbsup2

Had to be at least $8,000 grand today.

Couple more shows like todays and the dining review budget will be cut. Kevin will be reviewing the dollar menu at all the local drive-thru eating establishments, Julie's store tours will consist of what nice stuff you can find when searching the trashbins behind Disney and the hotel review will consist of which resort's mousekeeping doesn't close the room doors all the way after guests leave. Bawb will be forced to sneak on golf courses without paying.

Nice job guys :worship:

Fixed. ;)

--DB

Yes, if for any reason a podcast cruise winner could not make it, we would put it right back into play. Right now I'm focused on another allotment though - I think that has a much better chance of happening than someone turning away a free cruise :)

I can't imagine someone turning away a free cruise either. We keep saying that we can't go, but if we ever won the cruise I would start packing tomorrow!

Yes, if for any reason a podcast cruise winner could not make it, we would put it right back into play. Right now I'm focused on another allotment though - I think that has a much better chance of happening than someone turning away a free cruise :)

Would they then get a consolation prize? A ton of Nut Bars, maybe?

I still need to listen to this weeks show to see what I won. Thanks so much Pete and gang for finding my family photo worthy of a prize!

Via iPhone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter