Total newb

windym

Earning My Ears
Hi guys,

have read the numerous threads about peoples trips and want to make a start.

We are a family of 2 adults and 1 x 9 yr old.

So far I have free flights to Paris for the 3 of us, so want to sort out our trip.

We want to go for Xmas and can either do a few days before or after. Definately want to be away Xmas day.

Would like to stay 3 or 4 nights and away from Disney main hotels, but would look at Holiday inn etc. Our free flights must include 1 nights accommodation (airmiles) and so we wouldnt mind staying in Paris itself for a night or two and getting train/bus to Disney to either start/complete the holiday.

Want budget, want help ;)

Thanks in advance.

Hi windym and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

If you prefer to stay in a non Disney Hotel then the partner hotels Explorer, Holiday Inn etc are an excellent choice since they are served by shuttle bus and close to the parks :)
You could easily take the train into Paris if you are wanting to combine a trip to DLP with a trip to Paris centre :thumbsup2

Thanks Cyrano. I am having difficulty finding out about trains over the Xmas period from CDG - DLP - Paris and any variation. They all have the routes but no fares/timetables.

Looking also at a 1 day pass which is £34 per adult, but can I get one that does both parks?

Thanks for the welcome, came via MSE. Great site here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter