Totally surprised...Disney closing kids' clubs

We have the sandcastle club booked for early June so we can take the older kids to a nice sit down meal at Flying Fish. I’m debating changing the reservation to maybe California Grille instead. I’ll have to compare the menus, though. My oldest loves Flying Fish. And we’re staying at the BC, so it’s easier to get back to the resort for sure.
What about Narcoossees? Then you could stop at Poly for a drink then get the kids. I think the fee you pay is for the evening (like four hours maybe).

Couldn't even begin to guess why the disparity. But it is a very big one.
Just now saw this thread. I would that on DCL the kid’s clubs are an attraction. Kids go there fornthe fun. Besides the pool, slides,shows and m&g what else is there kid orientated? WDW is totally different. A resort kid’s club takes the kids FROM the fun. Sure they are nice and have activities but it’s not MK

What about Narcoossees? Then you could stop at Poly for a drink then get the kids. I think the fee you pay is for the evening (like four hours maybe).
I love the menu at Narcoossees. I considered just heading to Trader Sam’s but not sure how much everyone would like the shenanigans. I think my husband wants to stick with Flying Fish because it’s more convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter