Totally Tiffany fans? ScrapRack, carts or all those different plastic scrapbook pages.....

klmall

aka Kathy
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
A few months ago I bought my first Totally Tiffany (TT) products (i.e. glue gun holder; plastic border pages) and then finally a ScrapRack and a Companion Cart to slide under my crafting table!

It didn't take long to fill the 7 binders (spinders) on my ScrapRack with just Disney stuff (and a little bit of Universal). I need another but I'm waiting for a TT sale to buy an expansion rack.

IMG_6470ed1-XL.jpg

Anyone else have a ScrapRack? Anyone else use any of the different pages for things like embellishments? Or any of the carts like the Companion Cart? Just looking for someone to chat about the different TT products and how you use them. I have absolutely no connection to the company; I'm just a fan of some of her stuff.

Here's a link to the TT site: https://www.totally-tiffany.com/ and Pinterest has tons of info including how to make your own scraprack.

I don't have one... I have mine all in drawers divided by park or theme... and I just go through as I need them... because then I find items/embellishments for upcoming page that I can pull out and have ready!

If I had more room I might consider a scraprack but the new space is limited which I the way I like it! I have to use what I have to bring in new items!

I have had a scraprack for years. So long that the glue is no longer holding the velcro on. I have searched for other ways and this is still the best. I am actually in the middle of reorganizing as we speak. What is the companion cart?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!