Totaly mobile but will be using a wheelchair...need some help

firen'ice

I am Canadian, eh!
I am just getting over mono and have the go-ahead from my GP to go to Disney (I leave in 3 days) But he said not to walk around in the airports or at Disney, as little walking as possible. So I am totally mobile but am not to walk. I will have a push wheelchair the entire time I am at Disney and three people to push me around :) but wondering If I will be able to do things (like board busses, get on rides etc) like I'm used to, with my own two feet. Will I be able to fold the wheelchair up and just get on the bus? what happens in the parks?
Any help would be good

You can either fold the chair and carry it on the bus or stay in the chair and get on the bus.

For the rides you will just wait in regular lines for most rides until it's your turn to board. If the line isn't wheelchair accessible they will send you in a different way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter