Tour of the Grand Floridian

What wonderful pictures. I usually go into that site and look for their new dining reviews. The pictures that they take are just tremendous. Very clear and things that I would like to see. As far as I am concerned Disney should start hiring a few people off of these boards to turn their site (which I never go into) into something really special. I could just imagine tikiman teaming up with the rest of the wonderful people who take time to post things for people like me to enjoy.

Thank you everyone!

Originally posted by CaliforniaDreaming
Thanks, Jo! :) Boy, do I love those Grand Plan reports!

Me too, I would love to go once on the Grand Plan but it would have to wait until the kids are older.

I'm thinking about doing the Grand Plan, 3 nights, sometime. Looks like AKL Standard View and CR Wing Standard are the cheapest ways to get by on the GP (plus, you get acess to the concierge lounge at your resort). Guess I'll wait till my AP expires, and I actually need that UMP to get into the parks! ;)

Cali

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter