Tourguide Mike?

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
My friend is planning a trip in October and she asked me about this site. Has anyone used it and would it be worth her $$$? She is just starting to do research, and I am helping her out, but I didn't know what to say about this site.

Yes! Yes! Yes! With his help we did everything in all 4 parks in three days. EVERYTHING! I don't have small children so I could be a little commando, but I think it works for all. Also it was in Sept. That helped too. The site also includes food reviews. Try mousesavers.com. Sometimes she has discounts for Mike.

I love TGM. Lots of info and great touring plans. You can customize it by plugging in your dates, restaurant and resort choices. You may be a little overwhelmed at first with all of the info, but take your time and you'll learn to navigate the site in no time.

I love TourGuideMike. There is so much information there, it can be overwhelming. I found that if I didn't click on every link available, I was more comfortable. In no time I could navigate without feeling swamped.

Another vote for Tour Guide Mike. This is my second vacation planning using his guide and I just can't say any thing but nice things about it. Having been numerous times I still find it a very valuable tool and he constantly updates it with new information. Also, he just recently started a chat board which is only for his members and you can get a lot of hints on not only how to use his plans but other good suggestions from his users.
Also, there is information contained on his site that I have not seen anywhere else so again it certainly is worth the small fee he charges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter