Touring Plans ADR finder is my best friend today!!

Yay! I just got what I wanted today too through them. ! I was surprised when the text came through and hopped right onto the MDE app, and viola,!

Also really hoping for CRT. I was wondering if it was less likely because people prepay, but you do get a refund if you cancel.

I’m hoping to be as lucky as you. I’m using them to search for a reservation at Ohana for 7 people on 9/15. It’s my 40th birthday that day and we booked the trip late. Hoping I’ll get a magical text soon!

It's funny... seems like you can't find BOG for PPO at 180 days out for the last 15 days or so; HOWEVER, you can find a reservation for BOG PPO for the following morning for each day this week. As in on Monday, they had at least one or two for Tuesday and Tuesday had for Wednesday, etc.

It's funny... seems like you can't find BOG for PPO at 180 days out for the last 15 days or so; HOWEVER, you can find a reservation for BOG PPO for the following morning for each day this week. As in on Monday, they had at least one or two for Tuesday and Tuesday had for Wednesday, etc.
I noticed that too! I check every night for the next day just to learn patterns that happen before the midnight cut off.

I noticed that too! I check every night for the next day just to learn patterns that happen before the midnight cut off.
I know... i think its my analytical side that i think i can solve this problem by analyzing patterns. I'm sure i'll fail spectacularly.

I mean, right now there is an 8:25 up for grabs for tomorrow morning at BOG... but nothing for breakfast for the entire month of November thus far.
(now this probably isn't a fair comparison because MK opens at 8 tomorrow... but my point remains the same)

I mean, right now there is an 8:25 up for grabs for tomorrow morning at BOG... but nothing for breakfast for the entire month of November thus far.
(now this probably isn't a fair comparison because MK opens at 8 tomorrow... but my point remains the same)
Right! Each day I keep thinking I should just change our trip to now and try to get there by the next morning! We're about a 16 hour drive away so not the best plan... :-)

Complete agreement of how fabulous it is. I have used it in the past to tweak desired times, but it literally just saved my behind. Due to a misunderstanding I had a 9:10am crystal palace reservation for 15 in less than 2 weeks...and the adr finder was able to help me snag 8am PPO instead, getting everyone what they want!

Awesome, I've been agonizing all day about what to do for our ADRs. I couldn't get into Ohana for my birthday and it seems unlikely that I'll be able to get in at all for that week but I signed up for the finder so hoping it will yield results.

I also got an email for BOG lunch but as soon as I checked, it's gone.. You really need to be really quick for BOG lunch and Ohana Dinner.

I also got an email for BOG lunch but as soon as I checked, it's gone.. You really need to be really quick for BOG lunch and Ohana Dinner.

Yep- happened to me before, too! I started a new search and got it the next time!!

I am hoping for these too! Do you put in your specific time or just lunch or dinner? Does it alert you for something near the time you want?

I just wanted to give those of you who didn’t get an ADR you desperately wanted some hope... use the Touring Plans ADR finder!!

We booked our trip for our party of 7 at around 110ish days out and ‘Ohana was completely booked every night of our trip. I threw my dates into the ADR finder and at about 60 days out a 5:30 dinner popped up! It wasn’t my first choice of day but it worked with my FP’s so I grabbed it and made a plan B for the day just in case. I reset the finder and let it run.

A week later I got an alert for the day I wanted but I was driving when the text came and I could not grab it fast enough and it was gone. I reset the finder again.

Today, 38ish days out I got an alert early this morning that the exact EXACT day and time I originally wanted was available and I was luckily at home with my phone in my hand. I logged in as fast as I could and I got it!

So moral of the story, let that ADR finder work for you, and don’t give up hope!! (And Len if you read these boards THANK YOU!!!)

Okay I have never heard of this, is it an app??

Okay I have never heard of this, is it an app??
It's a website where you can create a free account. You can access the Reservation finder via the "Dashboard" of your account- that service is free. You can also pay about $15 per year to join (you can just do for 1 year) and have access to the app and other features of getting touring plans for your trip with strategic routes to get to rides/attractions with minimal wait time. I signed up for the paid account because I have friends that swear by using the app in the park to make the most of your time at the parks.

I've been wondering about this!
Once you get the alert is it easier/faster to get the reservation through the app on on the computer? Seems to me like the app is easier to maneuver for reservations.

I am hoping for these too! Do you put in your specific time or just lunch or dinner? Does it alert you for something near the time you want?
You have the option of selecting "breakfast" "lunch" or "dinner", or putting in a specific time and it will search within 60 min of your time. You can have up to 2 searches going at once. If you are alerted of a reservation and aren't able to book it fast enough, you must set it up again - it won't automatically reset itself. I'm not sure if people have better luck with selecting a specific time or just the meal. I know the MDE website sometimes pulls up reservations better when you put in a time rather than just "breakfast" for example.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter