Touring Plans crowd calendar/park hours question

The Iron Giant

Keep on Rockin’ in the Disney World
We are going to Disney at the end of July and I have a question about the hours posted on Touring Plans in their crowd calendar. Right now it's showing that Hollywood Studios has EMH every day for the week and opening at 7am. I realize that the official hours will not be released for awhile, but is it really possible HS will have EMH every morning for week? Just trying to make some plans and wondering how accurate their information might be. Thank you :)

I call BS on that.
First of all only trust Disney's official calendar which can and does change often times about 3-6 weeks out.
7am EMH and 8am regular opening was the case LAST JULY but that is because TSL was brand new. HS hasn't been opening that early since around Labor Day other than MAYBE over the holidays.
I doubt they will have the same park hours as last summer. It may open at 8am and have some 7am EMH but highly likely not every single day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter